We believe your right to privacy should be protected at all times. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information we collect is either essential to use our service or for the purpose of enhancing your experience. We will never supply this information to anyone without your approval. Please read on if you require more details.
What information do we collect
When you contact us requesting further details of our services we collect contact information which will help us answer your queries.
How do we collect information
We collect information on our website by asking you to input your details. We do not use "Cookies" to track and record your activity on our website.
Why do we collect information
The main reason we collect information is to enable us to effectively answer any queries you have regarding DSL Plus and our range of services.
Do we share your information
The answer is NO outside of our own group of companies, unless you have given us explicit permission to do so.
1. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to DSL Plus Ltd. This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all aspects of this website. DSL Plus Ltd. hereby authorises you to copy documents or pages published by us on this web site for your non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. Except for this limited permission, nothing on this site should be construed as granting any other right or licence under any copyright of DSL Plus Ltd.
2. DSL Plus Ltd. is not responsible for any third party website that may be accessed via links to and from this website. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this one and accept no responsibility for any information contained within such linked websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
3. This website is provided for general informational purposes only. DSL Plus Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website* and accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors.
4. DSL Plus Ltd. is continually adding to and modifying its range of products and to reflect this, our website is updated on an ongoing basis. We do not consequently warrant that the information contained within this site will be complete and accurate at all times.
5. DSL Plus Ltd. and its related companies exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising directly or indirectly, out of the use of this website or any content contained herein.
6. Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website or any related websites shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales.